Go Reception version 2.7 is now available in the App Store. Please update your Go Reception iPad app to this latest version. Thanks to all our customers for your patience and support. This update is focused on balance between major bug fixes and feature requests.
Please note this version is part of a full system update as we work towards Go Reception 3.0. If you have any problems or issues please contact email@example.com so we can work through your issues immediately.
Follow this link or search the app store for “Go Reception”.
Important Upgrade Information
- Compatible with iPad 4th generation or newer.
- Compatible with iPad Air 1 and iPad Air 2
- Compatible with iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Works with iOS Version 8.4.1, 8.4.2 and 9.0
- Go Reception does NOT support beta versions of iOS for iPad
- The update includes the new branding Go Reception bringing the iPad app into our suite of business automation solutions.
- You can search for Go Reception on the app store, social media and web to discover more.
- App freeze or crash if badge printing feature is enabled but cannot connect to network printer, fixed now and will process activity with option to print badge from dashboard.
- Camera freezing, specifically with iPad Air 1/2
- Calendar timezone issues with dashboard bookings
- Timezone issues with pre-registrations
- Minor spelling and language errors
- New interface layout based on customer feedback and studies over the last 6 months.
- Customization of terminal interface options
- Advanced customisation through Go Reception (submit request to support)
- More visitor badge customisation options (submit request to support)
- Rotate 360 for camera positioning
- Show / Hide your Hosts on the terminal for added privacy and security
- SMS notifications with visitor photo
- Display link to visitor sign in profile in host notification
- Pre-registratin of visitors
- Manage bookings and meetings
We will have more information and tips on how to get the most out of your Go Reception service over the next week.